Titanium Waterjet Cutting Services – Titanium Processing Center
We offer a maximum input width of 80″ and a maximum input length of 160″
At Titanium Processing Center we offer a wide range of value added services to ensure you get the best titanium products that fit your exact specifications. Our waterjet cutting services are an effective way to deliver precision-cut pieces while avoiding some of the problems that can come from other cutting methods. Our machines allow a maximum input width of 80” and length of 160”, so we can meet a wide range of requirements.
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting:
- Very fast implementation from drawing board to cut piece
- Short setup time – as tangential forces are minimum, workpieces need normally not be clamped
- High precision – no need for costly recutting
- High cutting speeds
- No need for resharpening tools
- Safe for the operator and the environment – waterjet cutting does not produce vapours or dust and the method does not require costly coolants
- Cold cutting method – does not affect the structural properties of the material
- Clean end product – no need for reworking
- Burr-free cutting edges – no need for reworking with most waterjet applications
- Small cutting gaps
- Ideal method for the production of prototypes and production processes that require high flexibility – successfully used in large serial production
- Optimised utilisation of material with CAD/CAM software
- Customised system solutions
Contact us today to learn more about our services or click to get an instaQuote on your next order.
Titanium Processing Center (TPC) is a stocking distributor of commercially pure and titanium alloy products in bar, sheet, plate, pipe, tubing, fasteners, fittings and more. We provide professional service and certified titanium products from our headquarters in New Baltimore, Michigan or one of our offices in California, Florida and Georgia.
BUY ONLINE NOW, or give us a call toll-free at 888-771-9449.