Services makes Titanium Processing Center a complete source for all your titanium needs.
Titanium services from Titanium Processing Center provide customers with mill certified materials cut to near net shape and size needed for final fabrication. When you need Titanium and Titanium Alloys in stock sizes or custom cut and you need it now!
Our services include:
- Plate sawing, handling titanium up to 17″ high, 115” wide, and 160″ long
- Band sawing, handling round, rectangular and square titanium
- Waterjet cutting with a maximum input width of 115 and a maximum input length of 160″
- Warner & Swasey 2A Turret Lathe – 14″ diameter x 28″ long capacity
- Shearing up to 0. 50″ (12.7 mm) wide and 120″ (3048 mm) straight length; Up to .25” thick
Serving Multiple Markets
Titanium Processing Center’s comprehensive capabilities for cutting titanium have been called upon to serve clients across multiple sectors. Our value-added services have benefitted our partners in the aerospace, architecture, automotive, chemical processing, industrial, marine, oil and gas, sporting equipment, military/defense, watch making, eyewear, medical implant, and dental product industries. However, this represents only a fraction of our customer base.
Contact Titanium Processing Center (TPC)
Titanium Processing Center (TPC) is a stocking distributor and service center of commercially pure and titanium alloy products in bar, sheet, plate, pipe, tubing, fasteners, fittings and more. We provide professional service and certified titanium products from our headquarters in New Baltimore, Michigan.